– Two portable, handheld fan decks printed on coated and uncoated paper.
– Printed on the most commonly used paper stock weights (100 lb for coated and 80 lb for uncoated).
– Lighting Indicator page demonstrates when lighting conditions are suitable for color evaluation.
– The largest color gamut in the Pantone graphics system.
– 2,161 spot colors, including 294 new colors released in 2019.
– Each color displayed with coordinating numbers and ink formulations.
– Colors arranged in chromatic format, with 294 new colors displayed in the front.
– Index in the back of the guides provides the numeric location for each color.
– Use for logos and branding, marketing materials, and packaging.
– Most commonly used guide in the world for brand guidelines and spot color printing.
– Ink formulations provide the most accurate method for achieving color on printed materials.