3M PRIMER 94
The 3M Primer 94 is a universal product that is used to promote adhesion of 3M brand tapes to various surfaces. These surface include: polyethylene, polypropylene, ABS, PET/PBT blends, concrete, wood, glass, metal and painted metal surfaces.
For the best results, make surety surface is clean of dirt, grease, or oils. If your surface is contaminated, use a clean, lint-free cloth clean and 50/50 Isopropyl Alcohol and water mixture to cleanse the area.
|3M Primer 94|
|Color||Clear Light Yellow|
|Volume (metric)||237 Millilitre|
DIRECTIONS FOR USE
- Shake primer well before use.
- Apply a thin coating to the intended surface using the minimum amount necessary to properly coat the surface.
- Allow to dry thoroughly before applying the 3m Adhesive Tape (usually 5 minutes of drying time at room temperature).
- Ensure the primed area is free from any contaminants before applying the adhesive tape.
- Porous surface may require a second coat to ensure even coverage and adhesion. Please allow the first coat to dry before applying the second.
- To clean 3M Tape Primer from a surface, please use a isopropyl alcohol. Vigorous scrubbing may be necessary for the best results.