3M Adhesive Remover 6041 is ideal for removing adhesive residue, or for surface preparation prior to bonding. It cleans and removes heavy oils, grease, silicone, tar, paraffinic materials such as Cosmoline™ and wax, labels, stickers, dirt, marker graffiti, and other soil and contaminants from a variety of substrates, making it the perfect choice for both home and at work.
3M Adhesive Remover 6041 has been formulated to replace virtually all commonly used solvents in hand-wipe cleaning processes. This food grade, citrus based adhesive remover won’t corrode or damage equipment, but it still packs a big enough punch to handle even the most difficult applications. Our aerosol can is small enough to fit into most tool boxes, saving storage space and cost, and the spray nozzle allows precise and direct application to the work area. In addition to removing adhesives, this product is also ideal for cleaning and prepping work areas for new bonding agents and removing contaminants that could interfere with proper adhesion. It evaporates cleanly and won’t leave behind an unwanted, greasy residue when wiped clean.
- Dissolve overspray of many adhesives used in countertop lamination
- Remove marker graffiti from many surfaces
- Clean grime from floors in garages and industrial sites
- Prepare surfaces for adhesive bonding
- Softening tape residue
- Removing tar from roofing equipment
3M aerosol chemicals contain no methylene chloride, chlorofluorocarbons (CFCs) or 1.1.1 – trichloroethane (methyl chloroform).
- Evaporates cleanly and doesn’t leave behind a flimsy residue when wiped clean
- Exhibits a mild, pleasant citrus odor as opposed to harsh chemical smells common to other products
- Non-corrosive formula is food-grade and safe for most equipment
- Conveniently sized and easy-to-use aerosol can provides direct and precise application to the work area with minimal storage requirements
- Contains no chlorinated substance
|3M Adhesive Remover 6041|
|Industries||General Industrial, MRO|
|Volume (metric)||709.77 Millilitre|