3M Repositionable 75 Spray Adhesive is our versatile pressure sensitive adhesive spray, suitable for temporary holding or positioning of lightweight materials for display or prior to final assembly. It adheres in seconds, yet has an extra-long tack range that allows lifting and repositioning of materials.
When sprayed on one surface our adhesive has a bonding range from 5 seconds to several hours, and its low peel strength allows for even lightweight materials or tissues to be lifted and repeatedly repositioned. Spray 75 Adhesive is a clear adhesive which will not bleed through, stain or wrinkle most materials. Neither will it soak through delicate substrates like foil, paper and fabric.
3M Repositionable 75 Spray Adhesive is suitable for bonding paper, tissue, cardboard, acetate film, foils, fabrics, plastic sheeting, rubber etc. to themselves, and to metal, wood, glass and rigid plastics. It is widely used in textile cutting rooms for holding patterns in place instead of pinning them, and to prevent transfers moving during printing. It is also used for affixing removable labels. our spray adhesive is ideal for production line work where parts are held in place temporarily prior to final assembly. We’ve manufactured this versatile spray adhesive to dry clear, produce a smooth glue line and resist wrinkling to produce a clean appearance that won’t embrittle with age.Application ideasHold emblems and badges during stitchingFixture lightweight materialsHold T-shirts during silk screeningTemporarily hold paper masking in place
- Finger-touch, targeted control ensures minimal overspray, waste, and cleanup
- Low soak-in formula allows it to bond delicate substrates without damaging the material
- Adhesive remains tacky to allow materials to be repositioned repeatedly
- Formula resists bleeding, staining for reliable and effective performance
- Dries clear, produces a smooth glue line and resists wrinkling on most materials to produce a clean appearance
|3M Repositionable 75|
|Heat Resistance||110 Degree Fahrenheit|
|Industries||General Industrial, MRO, Print, Retail|
|Open Time||3 hours|