GCC AR-24 is built to achieve the optimized cutting abilities with the maximum of 15.7ips (400 mm/sec) cutting speed and 250 grams cutting force; moreover, the cutting width of up to 23.6″ support a wide range of applications.
Guarantee 1 meter tracking
GCC AR-24 is equipped with a stable drum that can guarantee 1 meter tracking to ensure quality outputs and saves you from wasted material and cost.
Dual port connectivity
GCC AR-24 supports dual-port connectivity with USB and serial ports. The USB port provides faster data transmission between the computer and GCC AR-24. Dual-port connectivity provides sign makers with great flexibility for data transmission.
Handy grooved cut-off tool
This handy and innovative design allows you to cut off a finished job in a straight line easily reducing the possibility of wasting usable material.
In addition to an ease of use control panel, AR-24 offers the special VLCD software, which provides a simple and intuitive workflow for users of all levels.
GCC AR-24 includes a “one click” Windows driver that allows sign makers to edit signs from CorelDraw and output directly to AR-24. It is very simple and easy to make signs with AR-24.
AR-24 Operational Method Roller-Type
Max. Cutting Width 600mm (23.6″)
Max. Media Loading Width 50m (164′)
Max. Media Loading Width 71.9cm (28.3″)
Number of Pinch Rollers 3
Acceptable Material Thickness 0.8mm (0.03″)
Drive Motor Stepper motor
Cutting Force 5~250 g
Max. Cutting Speed 552 mm /sec (21.7 ips) (at 45° direction)
Offset 0~1.0 mm (with an increase of 0.025mm)
Memory Buffer 1 MB
Interfaces USB 2.0 (Full Speed), Serial (RS-232C)
Type of Command HP-GL, HP-GL/2
Mechanical Resolution 0.012 mm
Software Resolution 0.025 mm
Distance Accuracy ±0.254 mm or ±0.1% of move, whichever is greater
Guaranteed Tracking 1M
Automatic-Aligning System(AAS II) N/A
Over Cut N/A
Curve & Arc Smoothing Yes
Configurable Origin Yes
Test Cut capability Yes
Tangential mode N/A
Diameter of Blade 2.5 mm
Control Keys 10 Control keys and 2 LED
Power Supply AC adapter, 24V DC (1.67A)
Power Consumption 65.5 watts
Operation Temperature 15° C~30° C / 60°F~86° F
Operation Humidity 25%~75%
- Compatible with Windows 7 and above & MAC OS X 10.6 and above. (*Purchasing serial number for “Sure Cuts A Lot” software to work with Mac OS.)
- The specification and data sheet may vary with different materials used. In order to obtain the best output quality, please maintain the machine regularly and properly.
- GCC reserves the right to change the specifications at any time without notice.
- GCC certified material in tracking is Avery MPI 3000.
- The above listed specification values are effective only when operated with media certified by GCC.